HubSpot Manager/Director – CRM & B2B Lead Generation
Location: South Africa – hybrid role (remote and office working)
Faben is growing and we are looking for an experienced and talented HubSpot Manager/Director to join our SA team. Reporting directly to the MD of Faben, this person would work across all our clients predominantly based in the UK, and work in tandem with a Solutions Architect whilst collaborating with our Client Services Director/s and Digital Delivery Team.
We insource Marketing as a Service to our clients who are predominantly in the B2B sector, and the HubSpot Manager/Director would craft the overall strategy and then create, implement, optimise, manage and report against innovative and effective CRM and lead generation campaigns. Since Faben is a Gold HubSpot partner, this person would need to have in-depth strategic experience, knowledge and implementation ability across the entire HubSpot solution (marketing, sales, operations, service and CMS). The Hubspot Manager/Director should be both strategic and have the ability to run/implement campaigns personally.
• Lead the development and management all lead generation and conversion programmes, along with their integration into CRM campaigns
• You will craft our clients lead generation and direct marketing strategy whilst incorporating customer journey mapping, database set-up and segmentation
• CRM – your main focus would require you to conduct audits on all current CRM platforms of our clients, onboard them to HubSpot or suggest immediate improvements on their campaigns, initiate and improve nurture sequence, warm up and clean any current pipelines underutilised, improve customer experience and increase customer retention, lead generation, brand engagement and lifetime value
• Lead Gen – you will own our outbound and targeted lead generation strategies, efforts and campaigns for our clients (Account Based Marketing), and be responsible for tactics, content, optimisation and conversion
• Work collaboratively with clients, sales and strategy teams to conceptualise CRM campaigns and develop effective communication per customer segment, that increases B2B lead generation, consumer engagement, builds brand awareness and drives the clients pipeline through to conversion
• Conceptualise and implement automated and high-touch personalisation and customer experience efforts which manage, communicate and track leads through lifecycles and deal stages and push them through funnels to achieve KPI’s
• Continually innovate and evolve the client brands’ and CRM programmes, to deliver a best-in-class customer experience which delivers measurable results
• Develop and maintain reporting and analysis to deliver actionable insights to measure programme and campaign performance, and inform future business plans and programme initiatives
• If and when required, work with the Solution Architect to integrate HubSpot seamlessly into a clients tech stack
• Identify improvements in current tech stack and external new CRM automation tools that can improve the CRM UX journey for customers
• Grow our HubSpot footprint amongst current and new/potential clients through demo’s, business cases etc
• A minimum of 5 – 7 years HubSpot strategy and operational implementation experiences across the whole HubSpot suite (marketing, sales, operations, service and CMS)
• Tertiary or higher qualification in marketing, advertising or related field
• Ability to demonstrate B2B experience in client growth and retention initiatives utilising HubSpot
• Proven experience in performance, growth and digital marketing inclusive of lead generation, nurturing, sales funnels and reporting (with strong expertise across CRM and automation)
• Experience interpreting analytics and producing actionable insights which drive the overall client strategy
• Experience working with and building consensus across cross-departmental teams
• Co-ordinate the preparation of immaculate client-facing presentations, and deliver them clearly and compellingly
• The role has visibility to clients and our sales team, so strong presentation skills and the ability to lead informed debate on all aspects are critical, along with strong influencing skills and a demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions
• Serve as a credible, trusted partner and advisor to our client
• To be confident, decisive, and willing to take initiative
• Data-driven, creative and analytical approach to solving problems
• To demonstrate a hands-on approach to all aspects of marketing and communication with clients and in the business
• A proven track record of proactively identifying business opportunities, problem solving and creative thinking
• To be resourceful and multitask/prioritise work in a fast-paced environment
• A high level of attention to detail
• The ability to work independently and a self-starter
• Commercial awareness
• Brilliant networking skills, confident at developing new relationships
If you meet the above criteria – could you please submit your CV together with a covering letter.
Whether you are a business looking for digital marketing, or an agency wanting to grow your business by offering full-stack marketing solutions to your clients, we’re here to help in any way we can.
You can contact us in a variety of ways – enquire online by completing the form below, call or email us. We’d love to talk to you about our Lead Generator, Revenue Accelerator and Marketing Suite options.